Sacred Heart College traces its origins to the arrival of two Marist Brothers in the mining town of Johannesburg in 1889. They opened a school in Koch Street with five pupils; within ten years it was 800 strong. In 1924 the school moved to its present premises in Observatory.
For the bulk of its history,
This Ad has been viewed 81 times.