Contact Reception
011-4426235
Rosebank, Gauteng
Visit Website

St Teresa's Mercy School, formerly known as St Teresa's Convent and Rosebank Convent, opened on 28 January 1930, in a small garage in Sturdee Avenue, Rosebank, where three Mercy Sisters taught three junior and two high school pupils. The 1960s saw St Teresa's grow into separate junior and senior blocks with double classes throughout the school. Over the years a happy spirit has prevailed
    This Ad has been viewed 82 times.