St Teresa's Mercy School, formerly known as St Teresa's Convent and Rosebank Convent, opened on 28 January 1930, in a small garage in Sturdee Avenue, Rosebank, where three Mercy Sisters taught three junior and two high school pupils. The 1960s saw St Teresa's grow into separate junior and senior blocks with double classes throughout the school. Over the years a happy spirit has prevailed. The school has been blessed with dedicated principals, caring and willing teachers and a supportive parent body. While we have kept pace with he changes and challenges of our society, we have maintained the traditional values of service, faith, integrity, compassion and personal excellence. This spirituality expresses itself in service to others, especially those on the fringes of society.
This Ad has been viewed 101 times.