Contact Reception
011-792-1420/1/2/3
Randburg, Gauteng
Visit Website

In January 1983 the pre-school opened with 6 children in attendance at Ron and Ann's home. Our first School Heads were husband and wife team, Ashton and Grace Sparrow. In January 1984, The King's School opened with 30 Grade 1 pupils.

On 10 April 1984 the 7 beautiful acres at Robin Hills was agreed upon as being just right for church and school activities. But R280 000 to buy the land was a lot of money! God led those involved to tithe their possessions and income to meet the R510 000 needed to build phase one. PLEDGES GIVEN ONE SUNDAY MORNING MIRACULOUSLY CAME TO THIS AMOUNT! People sold houses, jewellery, insurance policies and possessions to meet these pledges. In August 1985 building began!
    This Ad has been viewed 85 times.