Contact Reception
011-640 5852
Sandton, Gauteng
Visit Website

In September 1937, a small committee who had faith, courage and ambition, decided to establish a Yiddish Folk School in Johannesburg. The origin of the school was in a small hall, in a building in the centre of town. At the end of 1945, the School Committee bought a double story house in the same street and a year later, after considerable repairs were done, the Nursery School and Folk School moved in the new premises.
    This Ad has been viewed 80 times.