St John Berchmans School was opened in 1938. The founding Priest Superintendent of the school was Fr Albert Vandenbussche OMI, a priest from Belgium. In the following year the school was taken over by the Holy Family Sisters. A house was built for them just outside the boundary of Orlando, divided by a plantation of gum trees from the township and within a few minutes
This Ad has been viewed 91 times.