In 1863 the Cabra Dominican Sisters in Ireland responded to the invitation of Bishop Thomas Grimley of Cape Town to establish a Catholic school there. Over the years many more Dominican schools were established in the Cape, Gauteng and Swaziland.
The Dominican Sisters shared their love of truth through their schools for the children of Catholic settlers, their mission schools, and their schools for deaf children.
St Paulus was established in 1962.
This Ad has been viewed 104 times.