The exact date of the establishment of the school cannot be verified. Local villagers who were present when Fr De Hovre arrived to establish a mission station in Hammanskraal report that the year was 1927.
Through the selfless efforts of a Marist Brother from New Zealand, Brother Majella Sherry, the old buildings of the school were renovated at a cost of two million rand. The project was started in 1998 and completed in 2001. Today, the school comprises 19 classrooms, an administration block and a media-cum-laboratory centre.
This Ad has been viewed 93 times.