The College was founded in 2000 and opened its doors on 9 February 2001 and currently has a pupil complement of 1200. The grounds are situated on 14 hectares adjacent to Woodhill Residential Estate & Country Club on the eastern edge of Pretoria. The College is in close proximity of Elardus Park, Erasmuskloof, Faerie Glen, Garsfontein, Lynnwood Glen, Mooikloof, Moreleta Park, Olympus, Silver Lakes and The Wilds. Two entrances have been established. One direct from Woodhill Estate allowing the residents of Woodhill Estate access onto the school property without ever leaving the security zone of the estate. Pupils can walk or travel by bicycle to school. A second entrance gives access from De Villebois Mareuil Road, allowing access to pupils from neighbouring suburbs.
This Ad has been viewed 76 times.