Contact Reception
012-329 1033
Pretoria, Gauteng
Visit Website

In 1928, Iona Convent School opened its doors to its first six pupils. Ostriches roamed the nearby koppie where the Pretoria Academic Hospital now stands, and a cow was tethered in the yard to make sure there was milk for staff tea-time. Most pupils walked to school but some of the fortunate ones rode on bicycles.
    This Ad has been viewed 69 times.