Contact Reception
011-985 1202
Diepkloof, Gauteng
Visit Website

When Alexandra was declared a slum in 1960, many people were removed to Diepkloof and Meadowlands in Soweto. The Holy Cross Sisters refused to accept defeat. On 21 June 1970 the building of a new school in Diepkloof among the displaced community from Alexandra started. On 4 February 1971 the new school opened with ten classrooms and ten teachers and an enrolment of 586. To comply with government policy at the time, the sisters opened three schools on the same campus: Lourdes Lower Primary, Lima Higher Primary and Immaculata High.
    This Ad has been viewed 752 times.